- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest Frank Wren Items
Boston Red Sox general manager Ben Cherington was voted The Sporting News baseball executive of the year following the team's worst-to-first turnaround.
The Braves' official Twitter account posted "Clown move bro" after the Washington Nationals slugger was angered over being drilled in the leg by Julio Teheran on Tuesday night.
Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman will not play in the All-Star game after jamming his left thumb.
Alex Rodriguez took his first small steps back to the Bronx and understands he's got a long, long way to go to contribute to the New York Yankees.
Alex Rodriguez called his season's debut a success, even if the results Tuesday night didn't bear that out.
Chipper Jones retired last year, Bobby Cox the season before that.
The lessons here -- and this is where the other local team needs to pay attention -- are athletes don't make the call and you make the decision based on what you see, not on what you hear.
The Braves also get third baseman Chris Johnson. Atlanta is giving up four minor leaguers in the deal, including top pitching prospect Randall Delgado. The other minor leagues headed to Arizona are right-hander Zeke Spruill, shortstop Nick Ahmed and first baseman Brandon Drury. Prado can become a free agent after this season.
Justin Upton is having a family reunion in Atlanta.