- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Frank Wren Items
The Atlanta Braves agreed to eight-year contract with first baseman Freddie Freeman that is worth about $125 million on Tuesday.
Freeman, 24, was an All-Star last year, when he hit .319 with 23 homers and 109 RBI. He matched his career high in home runs and set highs in batting average and RBI. He has topped 20 home runs in three straight seasons.
Jason Heyward is happy he can report to spring training without having to worry about salary arbitration.
Boston Red Sox general manager Ben Cherington was voted The Sporting News baseball executive of the year following the team's worst-to-first turnaround.
The Braves' official Twitter account posted "Clown move bro" after the Washington Nationals slugger was angered over being drilled in the leg by Julio Teheran on Tuesday night.
Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman will not play in the All-Star game after jamming his left thumb.
Alex Rodriguez took his first small steps back to the Bronx and understands he's got a long, long way to go to contribute to the New York Yankees.
Alex Rodriguez called his season's debut a success, even if the results Tuesday night didn't bear that out.
Chipper Jones retired last year, Bobby Cox the season before that.