- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
Latest Frank Wren Items
Free-agent outfielder B.J. Upton and the Atlanta Braves have agreed to a five-year contract, a person familiar with the deal said Wednesday night.
The Atlanta Braves boosted their rotation and added a right-handed bat to their bench Monday night by acquiring lefty Paul Maholm and outfielder Reed Johnson from the Chicago Cubs.
Braves rookie shortstop Andrelton Simmons will miss at least a month with a broken right little finger.
Atlanta Braves third baseman Chipper Jones will miss the start of his farewell season.
While other NL contenders beefed up for the playoffs, the Atlanta Braves seemed to keep missing out on players who could've boosted their hopes.
Braves general manager Frank Wren said Saturday the team is still gathering information on allegations that pitching coach Roger McDowell made homophobic comments and crude gestures toward fans before a game in San Francisco last weekend.
The day started off tough for the Braves.
The Atlanta Braves placed pitching coach Roger McDowell on administrative leave Friday while they investigate allegations he made homophobic comments and crude gestures toward fans before a game in San Francisco last weekend.
The Atlanta Braves are finding that former closer Billy Wagner _ and his 422 career saves _ aren't easy to replace.