- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Frankie Hyman Items
Woody Harrelson's play "Bullet for Adolf" is extending its off-Broadway run by more than a month and the actor-turned-playwright is hopeful it will continue building an audience.
The Woody Harrelson play "Bullet for Adolf" is extending its off-Broadway run by more than a month, and the actor-turned-playwright is hopeful it will continue building an audience.
In the summer of 1983, The Police were on top of the charts with "Every Breath You Take," James Bond was sipping martinis in "Octopussy" and Woody Harrelson was meeting a man who would change his life.