- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
Latest Franklin Graham Items
Rev. Franklin Graham, the keynote speaker at Sunday's prayer breakfast at the NRA's annual meeting, responded to calls for him to express his previously stated support for universal background checks on gun purchases by deferring to a higher power.
When it comes to deciding what to do with gays, Russia's President Vladimir Putin has the lead on President Obama, in the eyes of world-renowned evangelist Franklin Graham.
The turnout for the Rev. Billy Graham’s 95th birthday is expected to reach into the triple-digits on Thursday, as many as 700 have been invited to the Asheville celebration.
The Rev. Franklin Graham – son of world-known Christian preacher Billy Graham – said America is facing dire straits mostly because leaders have failed to give God proper due.
Tea party groups, Franklin Graham, Christine O'Donnell, a pro-marriage group. And now Dr. Ben Carson. The list of conservatives targeted by the Internal Revenue Service for audits, tax-exempt reviews or tax privacy breaches keeps growing, raising fresh questions in Washington about whether a scandal the Obama administration has blamed on bureaucratic incompetence and coincidence may in fact involve something more nefarious.
Franklin Graham, the son of Billy Graham and the president of the family's evangelical association, said in a letter to President Obama that the Internal Revenue Service targeted them, too.
The White House on Tuesday attempted to brush aside comments about President Obama's theology from Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum, as well as more pointed remarks by the Rev. Franklin Graham that cast doubt on Mr. Obama's religion.
The Army is considering whether to rescind an invitation to evangelist Franklin Graham to appear at the Pentagon amid complaints about his description of Islam as evil, a military spokesman said Wednesday.