- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Franklin Morales
Ian Desmond tied a career high with five hits, including a two-run homer, and Doug Fister threw effectively into the sixth to help the Washington Nationals beat the sinking Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Monday night.
The Braves' big bear is healthy.
Rockies catcher Wilin Rosario kept lining up on the outside of the plate.
The Arizona Diamondbacks got their hits, spraying balls all over Chase Field.
Troy Tulowitzki had a rough start to Colorado's road trip.
Franklin Morales didn't try to paint corners or make perfect pitches.
Ian Kennedy probably deserved a better outcome. Still, he knows he's on the right course.
The Colorado Rockies got another unexpected outing from a starting pitcher who had been relegated to the bullpen.
Chris Young tossed shutout ball in his Seattle debut Saturday, providing a much-needed pitching boost for the Mariners as they closed spring training with a 2-1 loss to the Colorado Rockies.
Right-hander Jhoulys Chacin is going to start the season on the 15-day disabled list with a shoulder strain.
Troy Tulowitzki homered, Franklin Morales struck out seven over five innings in a strong audition for a spot in the Colorado rotation, and the Rockies beat the Kansas City Royals 8-2 Monday.
Carlos Gonzalez hit a three-run homer, Franklin Morales pitched four effective innings and the Colorado Rockies overcame Carlos Villanueva's eight strikeouts to beat the Chicago Cubs 9-6 Wednesday night.
Andrew Cashner threw four more scoreless innings Monday in the San Diego Padres' 5-0 win over the Colorado Rockies.
Franklin Morales pitched two shutout innings in his bid to return to the Colorado staff and the Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 11-0 on Friday.
The Colorado Rockies' new closer is an old familiar face.
"I missed on a splitter in the middle and (Garcia) got a home run," Morales said. "After that I tried to fight and stay in the game."
"I have a job to do," Morales said. "I don't worry about where I pitch. I just want to do whatever I can to help my team win."