- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Fred Armisen Items
A bargain-hunting couple find a free parking spot in downtown Portland. Then they cram a full day's activities into the 15 minutes it provides. ...
Seth Meyers says former comedy colleague Fred Armisen will lead the band when he takes over NBC's "Late Night."
How can "Saturday Night Live" possibly replace (fill in the blank)?
The divorce of "Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss from her comedian husband Fred Armisen is final. Los Angeles Superior Court records show Judge Hugh Bobys granted the couple a divorce May 13, roughly eight months after the actress moved to end her marriage to the "Saturday Night Live" star.
Mocked for years on "Saturday Night Live" as a clueless blind man, the governor of New York appeared on the show's season premiere to dish right back.
Mocked for years on "Saturday Night Live," the governor of New York has appeared on the show to dish back.
Court records show actress Elisabeth Moss has filed for divorce from her comedian husband after less than a year of marriage.