- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Fred Dallimore
"I think if he was just talking it and it wasn't something that he lived, that he might have a hard time doing that," said longtime University of Nevada-Las Vegas coach Fred Dallimore, who coached Williams in college. "But the history of Matt Williams throughout the game of baseball has been at a very high level, not only as a player, but as a person. I don't think that'll be a challenge for him at all."
"State capital of Nevada and you get a lot of politicians going through there," Dallimore said. "But they're not the nuts and bolts of Carson City. It's just a blue-collar town."