- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Fred Jackson Items
Donovan McNabb needed one series to shake off the newness of his surroundings. Mike Shanahan pronounced himself pleased with his Washington Redskins debut. And Albert Haynesworth played second-string nose tackle, then actually talked about it.
First-round draft pick C.J. Spiller agreed to a five-year contract with the Buffalo Bills on Friday that is potentially worth $37 million, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.
Rookie first-round draft pick C.J. Spiller signed a five-year contract with the Buffalo Bills on Friday, when the running back finally arrived at training camp a little over a week after it opened.
Opening training camp with a belief the Buffalo Bills are finally on the right track, running back Fred Jackson won't hold it against anyone for already dismissing the team as an also-ran.