- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Fred Jackson Items
Texans coach Gary Kubiak woke up Wednesday to the bad news he knew was probably inevitable.
Fred Jackson has been the most reliable player on the Buffalo Bills offense this year, but his right leg injury could derail the team's once-promising season.
It's difficult to draw positives from an ugly defeat against a 1-7 team, but one Redskins unit managed to stop some bleeding Sunday in Miami.
Facing the best team they'll see for a month, Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys looked pretty good themselves.
Their work is only half completed, yet they deserve front-runner status for this season's NFL awards. And yes, we know how everything can change in the next eight weeks.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 23-0 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Brian Orakpo didn't have much of an answer for just what's happened to the Washington Redskins during the team's losing streak, which reached three games Sunday with a 23-0 no-show against the Buffalo Bills in the Rogers Centre.
A quarter-by-quarter look at the Redskins' 23-0 loss to Bills. Plus, the most pivotal play of the game.
Monday, Oct. 31