- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Fred Macmurray Items
Anyone who was a boy in 1945 remembers this personification of sang froid: Movie actor Fred MacMurray, adrift in a life raft, sits motionless as a seabird perches on his head, then carefully reaches up to grab the bird for his starved companions' first food in weeks.
Several fan-favorite movies have been released this week with Blu-ray upgrades, and a number of vintage titles have landed on DVD for the first time.