- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fred P. Hochberg
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, sounding like a whining kid on a playground who can't get his way, says "the Senate is broken and needs to be fixed."
A perfect storm is brewing - one that threatens to devastate what's left of America's military and its associated industrial base. This would be a bad outcome under the best of circumstances.
Fiscal conservatives came up short in what they called a battle against corporate welfare as the Senate on Tuesday joined the House in reauthorizing the charter of the Export-Import Bank, which aids U.S. companies seeking to sell goods and services abroad.
Less than halfway through his first term, President Obama has appointed more openly gay officials than any other president in history.