- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Fred P. Hochberg
Latest Fred P. Hochberg Items
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, sounding like a whining kid on a playground who can't get his way, says "the Senate is broken and needs to be fixed."
A perfect storm is brewing - one that threatens to devastate what's left of America's military and its associated industrial base. This would be a bad outcome under the best of circumstances.
Fiscal conservatives came up short in what they called a battle against corporate welfare as the Senate on Tuesday joined the House in reauthorizing the charter of the Export-Import Bank, which aids U.S. companies seeking to sell goods and services abroad.
Less than halfway through his first term, President Obama has appointed more openly gay officials than any other president in history.