- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fred Robbins
Chris Foerster did backflips on the inside when he saw how new right guard Chris Chester executed a combination block in the first quarter of last Sunday's game.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 17-10 win over the St. Louis Rams.
The availability of St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson and safety Oshiomogho Atogwe against Seattle will be a game-day decision.