- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Fred Tomaselli Items
Federal authorities have obtained a third sealed search warrant in their investigation of former Syracuse University basketball assistant coach Bernie Fine, who has been accused by three men of molesting them as minors.
New York State Police say no sex abuse charges were brought against the father of a Maine man who has accused fired Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine of molesting him.
Federal authorities have searched a locker in the Syracuse University basketball center in their investigation of former assistant coach Bernie Fine, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the case.
Syracuse men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim did not address the Bernie Fine investigation at the start of his weekly radio show.