- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Fredi González Items
Looking to shake up his run-challenged team, Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez decided on something drastic.
Right-hander Gavin Floyd was activated from the disabled list on Sunday and will start on Tuesday against St. Louis as a replacement for Ervin Santana, who has swelling below his right thumb.
A six-game losing streak and perplexing offensive funk have left the Atlanta Braves desperate for wins and runs.
Atlanta Braves left-hander Mike Minor is set to pitch in the major leagues for the first time this season.
As they entered the season, the Atlanta Braves were hoping to just hang on through the first month while they waited for Mike Minor and Gavin Floyd to join a depleted rotation.
David Hale made things difficult on the Reds by facing the minimum 21 batters over his last seven innings.
Craig Kimbrel found ninth-inning drama before a big stretch by Freddie Freeman saved the night for the Braves.
Braves left-hander Mike Minor's season debut has been pushed back so he can make one more minor league start in his recovery from tendinitis in his left shoulder.
Jose Fernandez gave credit to his catcher and even claimed he had "a lucky game."