- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
Latest Fredi González Items
Andrelton Simmons gave Atlanta a chance. Michael Morse had a quick answer for Washington. Morse had four hits, including the go-ahead homer in the eighth inning after Washington had blown a four-run lead, and the Nationals beat the Braves 5-4 on Friday night.
Freddie Freeman is back in the Braves' starting lineup, wearing sports glasses he hopes will be a cure for his vision problems.
Mired in an eight-game losing streak, the Atlanta Braves decided to shake things up before Tuesday night's game against St. Louis.
The Braves are remembered for one of baseball's epic collapses.
Shortstop Alex Gonzalez left the Atlanta Braves' game at Florida with a strained right calf, and his status is day to day.
Two rookies came through in key situations to help Atlanta's Tim Hudson beat Arizona's Josh Collmenter.
The Atlanta Braves placed third baseman Chipper Jones on the 15-day disabled list with a medial meniscus tear in his right knee before Saturday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies.
ATLANTA (AP) _ Dan Uggla's batting average is still well below .200, but the second baseman is finding his power stroke for the surging Atlanta Braves.
Slumping Braves second baseman Dan Uggla was given an unexpected day off.