- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Free Speech Coalition
The adult film industry in San Fernando Valley in California, announced a moratorium on porn filmmaking Wednesday after an actress tested positive for HIV.
Los Angeles County voters have approved a measure requiring porn performers to wear condoms while filming sex scenes, prompting a pledge by the adult entertainment industry to sue to overturn the measure.
Four more cases of syphilis have been found in an investigation of an outbreak among porn performers, bringing the total to nine, and the discovery of more cases is likely, Los Angeles County's top health official said Tuesday.
A pornography trade group is calling for a nationwide filming moratorium while officials in Los Angeles investigate a syphilis outbreak and performers get tested for the disease.
A pornography trade group has called for a nationwide filming moratorium while performers are tested for syphilis and Los Angeles County public health officials investigate a possible outbreak of the sexually transmitted disease.
An ordinance that would require porn actors to wear condoms during film shoots was tentatively approved by the City Council on Tuesday.
Beginning this week, the Internet's "red-light district" will be open for business as the rush for ".xxx" domain registrations starts in earnest, but whether the new tag to alert — and attract — Web surfers to porn sites will meet expectations is a matter of sharp debate.
An adult film performer who tested positive for HIV and caused the porn industry to shut down production as a precaution has been retested and the actor does not have the virus, a porn industry trade group said Saturday.
A porn industry trade group says an adult film performer who tested positive for HIV in Florida has been retested and does not have the virus.
An adult film performer has tested positive for HIV, causing porn producers to shut down shoots in Southern California as the diagnosis is confirmed through re-testing, according to an industry group.
Porn performers will soon be given a list of recommended health care providers for their frequent sexually transmitted disease testing, and results will be fed into a new industry database, according to a porn trade group.
You've heard of ".com" and ".org." Joining them soon will be their bawdy cousin: ".xxx."