- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Free Syrian Army
Latest Free Syrian Army Items
One of terrorism's most feared weapons, the shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missile, has begun to flow into war-ravaged Syria in numbers that alarm the West because they may fall into the hands of al Qaeda, according to national security analysts.
Foreigners fueled by Islamic fury are rushing to Syria to fight President Bashar Assad at a faster rate than the flow of rebels into Afghanistan in the war against a Soviet-backed regime in the 1980s, analysts say.
Laura Ingraham appeared at a Goldwater Institute event in Phoenix Saturday night, and Cindy McCain apparently wasn't too impressed with what the radio host had to say about her husband.
Some of the U.S. weapons flowing to rebels in Syria are bound to fall into the hands of Islamic extremists, say analysts and a retired Army general just back from touring the country.
Handing weapons to enemies is no way to defend America
Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Thursday urged the U.N. Security Council to ignore Russia's questions about the source of chemical weapons used in the Syrian civil war and to back quickly the plan to rid Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime of its stockpile.
Sen. John McCain angrily disputed claims that at least half of Syria's rebels are Islamic extremists on Tuesday night.
Sen. John McCain on Sunday threw cold water on the deal the United States and Russia have struck to dismantle the Syrian government's chemical weapons stores by 2014, arguing it does nothing to keep the use of force on the table and help the rebels topple an Assad regime accused of gassing its own people.
The CIA finally has made good on a months-old promise from the Obama administration and started shipping weapons to rebel fighters in Syria.