- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Freedom And Justice Party
Latest Freedom And Justice Party Items
Egypt's likely next president has long called for the U.S. to hold a "scientific conference" to determine the real culprits of the Sept. 11 attacks, having cast doubt on al Qaeda's role in 9/11 for years.
Suspected supporters of Egypt's military rulers attacked predominantly Islamist anti-government protesters outside the Defense Ministry in Cairo on Wednesday, setting off clashes that left 11 dead as political tensions rise three weeks before crucial presidential elections.
Politicians offered conflicting views Tuesday about whether the ruling military will reshuffle the Cabinet before this month's presidential election.
A lawmaker from Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood said Thursday that there would be "no referendum" on the country's peace treaty with Israel.
A lawmaker from Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood said Thursday that there would be "no referendum at all" on the country's peace treaty with Israel, hours after the Islamist group's presidential candidate made his unexpected bid official.
The United States criticized Syria's envoy Tuesday for storming out of an emergency U.N. meeting on the crisis in his country, saying the walkout and a fiery speech that preceded it demonstrated the "delusional" nature of President Bashar Assad's regime.
Iran has laid out conditions for future oil exports to other European countries after halting sales to Britain and France this week, the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman said Tuesday.
A minority group's neighborhood was torched because of a perceived slight to a woman belonging to the majority. No it isn't the Old South, it's the New Egypt.