- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Freeh Group International Solutions
Freeh Group International was founded by Former FBI Director Louis J. Freeh in May 2007. It is a global consulting enterprise headquartered in Wilmington DE, with regional offices in New York, Washington, London and Rome.Principals:The Honorable Louis J. FreehThe Honorable Eugene R. SullivanThe Honorable Stanley SporkinThe Honorable Liliana FerraroThe Honorable Sir Stephen MitchellJoseph E. SchmitzWilliam J. EspositoJosé R. HernandezJoel M. Friedman - Source: Wikipedia
A lawyer targeted in an investigation of the settlement program for compensating victims of BP's 2010 Gulf oil spill has asked a federal judge to disqualify former FBI director Louis Freeh from reviewing and acting on any allegations involving the attorney.
Former FBI director Louis Freeh, tapped to lead Penn State's investigation into the child sex-abuse allegations against a former assistant football coach, said his inquiry will go as far back as 1975, a much longer period than a grand jury report issued earlier this month.