- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Fremont
Hotel workers and bartenders plan to strike at nine downtown Las Vegas casinos next month if contracts aren't reached, labor leaders announced Wednesday.
The small Nebraska city of Fremont has made its first arrest related to an ordinance requiring renters to obtain a license and swear they have legal permission to live in the country.
When Fremont City Gardener Jon Kuddes opens the door to the greenhouse, he opens the door to a world of color.
A new family is greeting the newborns at Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says America should celebrate Cinco de Mayo by enacting an amnesty for illegal aliens. The U.S. Supreme Court celebrated the Mexican national holiday this week with a brighter idea.
The U.S. Supreme Court's decision not to review a Nebraska city's ordinance that bans renting homes to immigrants living in the country illegally could open the door to similar laws elsewhere, supporters said Monday, though they're likely to encounter fresh legal challenges.
Four years after Fremont residents first voted to impose restrictions on illegal immigration, the small Nebraska city will finally start requiring renters to get a $5 permit on Thursday.
For years, Shelly Knoell lived with a void.