- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Fremont
Hotel workers and bartenders plan to strike at nine downtown Las Vegas casinos next month if contracts aren't reached, labor leaders announced Wednesday.
The small Nebraska city of Fremont has made its first arrest related to an ordinance requiring renters to obtain a license and swear they have legal permission to live in the country.
When Fremont City Gardener Jon Kuddes opens the door to the greenhouse, he opens the door to a world of color.
A new family is greeting the newborns at Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says America should celebrate Cinco de Mayo by enacting an amnesty for illegal aliens. The U.S. Supreme Court celebrated the Mexican national holiday this week with a brighter idea.
The U.S. Supreme Court's decision not to review a Nebraska city's ordinance that bans renting homes to immigrants living in the country illegally could open the door to similar laws elsewhere, supporters said Monday, though they're likely to encounter fresh legal challenges.
Four years after Fremont residents first voted to impose restrictions on illegal immigration, the small Nebraska city will finally start requiring renters to get a $5 permit on Thursday.
For years, Shelly Knoell lived with a void.