- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Frida Giannini Items
Salma Hayek gushed over the softness of Gucci's lusciously textured looks for next winter - from supple leather to shaggy fur.
The fashion crowd moved on to Milan Fashion Week on Wednesday, leaving behind memories of snowy New York and rainy London.
Italian fashion trumpeted its roots during the third day of Milan Fashion Week on Monday.
After New York and London, it's Milan's turn to have a say as to how women will dress for the spring-summer 2013.
A snappy Gucci collection opened the Milan fashion week and set the mood for the spring-summer 2011 _ Italian style.