- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Friday Night Lights
Latest Friday Night Lights Items
If you like the old NBC show "Friday Night Lights," meaning dramatic music dubbed over football highlights, you're going to love this senior highlights reel.
Playwright Rolin Jones is not one to really brag, but he thinks he's made history with his latest work.
Gary Gaines, the 63-year-old high school coach at the center of the "Friday Night Lights" book and film, has left the Odessa Permian sideline for the last time.
As large a role as football plays in American life, Hollywood typically has focused its cameras on the field of play, where the dramatics of gridiron battle are self-evident. But "Silver Linings Playbook" is more interested in the face-painters in the stands.
What do a Navy mom, Big Bird and AARP have in common? They want President Obama and Republican Mitt Romney to leave them alone.
What do a Navy mom, Big Bird and AARP have in common? They want President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney to leave them alone.
The creator of TV's "Friday Night Lights" is accusing Mitt Romney of plagiarizing a phrase from the show to use as a campaign slogan.
Amazon.com Inc. is adding NBC shows to its roster of free videos that can be watched online by customers who pay $79 a year for unlimited free shipping on goods bought at the online retailer.
Comic-Con isn't just a daytime affair.