- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a current operating brand of Republic Airways Holdings. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, the carrier operates flights throughout the United States, Mexico, and Costa Rica. Two-thirds of Frontier's domestic destinations are west of the Mississippi River. [http://www.midwestairlines.com/PlanAndBook/routemap/Midwest-Frontier-Routemap.html Frontier's Interactive Route Map] shows the carrier maintains hubs at Denver International Airport, Milwaukee's General Mitchell International Airport, and a focus city at Kansas City International Airport. It provides regional service to the surrounding Rocky Mountain States through a code-share agreement with Great Lakes Airlines. Frontier is not a member of an air carrier alliance. - Source: Wikipedia
Less than two weeks after starting flights between Delaware and Detroit, Frontier Airlines says it will discontinue the service in the fall.
Low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines is launching service to 14 cities from Dulles International Airport.
Frontier Airlines will add nonstop service from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport to the nation's capital beginning this fall.
Frontier Airlines is now offering flights from the Wilmington, Del., area to Atlanta and Detroit.
Frontier Airlines says it will offer direct flights between Denver and Missoula beginning June 13.
Frontier Airlines says it will resume flights into the Sioux City airport beginning this summer.