- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Fulton County Jail
Police in Fulton County are asking the public's help finding a Civil War musket and 11 other historic guns stolen from a Gloversville home.
Former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw is in custody after being accused of shooting into a woman's car after using a bat to break its windows.
A judge in Atlanta on Friday set bond at $100,000 for ex-WNBA star and Olympic gold medalist Chamique Holdsclaw, who was in jail on assault and weapons charges.
A man charged with killing an Atlanta rapper at a recording studio has turned himself in to police.
Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was released from jail early Wednesday after posting $230,000 bond on charges that he killed a woman in a drive-by shooting in south Atlanta.