- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fulton County Jail
Police in Fulton County are asking the public's help finding a Civil War musket and 11 other historic guns stolen from a Gloversville home.
Former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw is in custody after being accused of shooting into a woman's car after using a bat to break its windows.
A judge in Atlanta on Friday set bond at $100,000 for ex-WNBA star and Olympic gold medalist Chamique Holdsclaw, who was in jail on assault and weapons charges.
A man charged with killing an Atlanta rapper at a recording studio has turned himself in to police.
Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was released from jail early Wednesday after posting $230,000 bond on charges that he killed a woman in a drive-by shooting in south Atlanta.