- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
Latest Fumio Kishida Items
Secretary of State John F. Kerry attempted to sharpen the point of the Obama administration's so-called "pivot" to Asia policy here Monday, outlining a vision for what he described as a "Pacific Dream" — not unlike the "American Dream" — in which Asian nations could grow more closely together with each other and the U.S. than ever before on economic and security issues during the decades to come.
War hysteria in China has not been this screechy since the 1970s.
The Philippines sought patrol ships and communications equipment from Japan to better secure its territory in meetings Thursday of their top diplomats, who expressed alarm over their countries' territorial conflicts with China.