- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Furman University
Furman University is a selective, private, coeducational, liberal arts college in Greenville, South Carolina, United States. Furman is one of the oldest private institution in South Carolina. Founded in 1826, Furman enrolls approximately 2,600 undergraduate and 525 graduate students on its campus. - Source: Wikipedia
Furman University officials don't know who has taken the eggs from the white swans that live on the school's lake.
Members of the academic, religious and social services communities are coming together to discuss the issue of homelessness in Greenville and what can be done about it.
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
Furman University has chosen its next president.
The Duke Endowment is giving Furman University in Greenville $1 million to support work on social and economic progress in South Carolina.