- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - G. James Benoit
Anne Arundel County could play a pivotal role in the newly aligned 4th Congressional District race, though no candidate from there has officially entered the race.
"If I'm not (in the primary), it will be sort of the traditional Prince George's County primary," Mr. Benoit said, indicating he planned to make a decision in the next week.
The dynamics of the election would change if he enters, he said, because he represents most of the Anne Arundel portion of the district.