- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - G. James Benoit
Anne Arundel County could play a pivotal role in the newly aligned 4th Congressional District race, though no candidate from there has officially entered the race.
The dynamics of the election would change if he enters, he said, because he represents most of the Anne Arundel portion of the district.
"If I'm not (in the primary), it will be sort of the traditional Prince George's County primary," Mr. Benoit said, indicating he planned to make a decision in the next week.