- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - G. Jeff Olsen
For convicted drug dealer Tyler Webb and child sex abuser David Klingholz, Circles of Support is a lifesaving program they believe can help prevent them from going back to prison.
A 40-year-old San Diego man faces up to 13 years in jail after scrawling anti-big bank messages in washable chalk outside Bank of America branches last year, and a judge said the First Amendment is no defense.
It was one of the best places in the western United States to watch the annular solar eclipse, and people drove for days just to get to this dusty stretch west of Albuquerque.
Officials have outlawed the activity in each national park, except for the New River Gorge Bridge in West Virginia, where it's allowed during an annual parachuting event, National Parks Service spokesman Jeff Olson said.
The activity is illegal in national parks across the U.S., spokesman Jeff Olson said.