- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Gabe Carimi
The Chicago Bears got Jay Cutler back from a concussion, only to lose three more stars to injuries.
Tom Brady set an NFL passing record Sunday, which isn't exactly surprising.
When Drew Brees needed a 12-yard completion to keep a drive alive against Chicago's vaunted defense, he stepped up in the pocket and aired it out instead.
The Philadelphia Eagles' offseason overhaul hasn't gone unnoticed in Green Bay. Neither has the hype that's come along with it.
There wasn't much time to celebrate during Christian Ponder's first day as a Minnesota Viking.
Considering the Chicago Bears picked near the end of each round of the NFL draft, general manager Jerry Angelo on Saturday thought he did a reasonable job filling team needs.
Needing offensive line help after seeing quarterback Jay Cutler beaten up by the Green Bay Packers in the NFC championship game, the Chicago Bears went behind enemy lines for help.
The Chicago Bears have picked Outland Trophy-winning tackle Gabe Carimi with the 29th overall pick in the NFL draft.
The Indianapolis Colts want to spend this week protecting their big investment, Peyton Manning.
Wisconsin offensive lineman Gabe Carimi didn't back down from his recent boast that he's the best tackle prospect in the NFL draft.
Immediately after the Rose Bowl ended, Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema said he didn't see anything that would set the program back heading into next season.
A dapper Cam Newton strolled briskly down the red carpet, smiling and acknowledging adoring fans. He paused momentarily to sign a few autographs, then rushed off to begin collecting some of his postseason hardware.
Wisconsin offensive tackle Gabe Carimi has won the Outland Trophy as the nation's best interior lineman.
It seems the only thing standing in the way of Auburn quarterback Cam Newton winning the Heisman Trophy is an NCAA investigation.
Cam Newton of Auburn, Andrew Luck of Stanford and Kellen Moore of Boise State are the finalists for the Maxwell Award, which goes to the best player in college football, and the Davey O'Brien Award, which honors the top quarterback.
"It's not enemy lines over here if you look at my house," Carimi said. "I'd say we converted about 100 Packer fans to Bears fans _ where they should be now."
"I cannot wait to play for Mike Tice," Carimi said. "I think he's a great coach and one of the best coaches in the National Football League and I'm just excited to play for him."