- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
Latest Gabriel Gómez Items
U.S. Rep. Edward J. Markey easily defeated fellow Rep. Stephen F. Lynch in the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry and will be the favorite against Republican Gabriel Gomez in a special election to take place June 25.
Massachusetts has a deep blue tint when it comes to politics, but the GOP vowed Wednesday to make the most of the special election to fill the state's Senate seat previously held by Secretary of State John F. Kerry.
Former Navy SEAL Gabriel Gomez announced a bid Tuesday for Secretary of State John F. Kerry's vacated Senate seat, according to various media reports.