- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Gail Goestenkors
Texas women's basketball coach Gail Goestenkors resigned Monday, saying she is "tired" and needs to step away from basketball.
On the rare occasion when Kim Mulkey isn't thinking about her young team's next game or practice, the coach of No. 1 Baylor allows herself to briefly ponder her program's long-term potential.
South Carolina freshman forward Kayla Brewer will transfer to Texas and enroll in classes for the spring semester.
Freshmen are making a sudden impact in the Big 12.
Alana Beard and Monique Currie practiced against each other with such intensity at Duke that their coaches wondered whether the two star guards would come to blows.