- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
Latest Galápagos Islands Items
Researchers with the University of Hawaii have captured hours of shark-cam video that reinforces the fear tiger sharks strike in other animals.
Doctors operating on a 14-month-old child with heart defects studied a 3-D replica of the child's heart to aid the successful surgery.
A 600-pound, 84-year-old Galapagos tortoise is making his way to northern Kentucky to star in a new exhibit opening next month.
The search for great white sharks off the coast of Jacksonville - just off the beach, in fact - is about to get a lot more serious.
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos was airlifted from the Galapagos Islands Wednesday after he suffered from kidney stones, authorities said.
San Cristobal, Galapagos
It's still a natural paradise far out in the Pacific, with thick jungles and stunningly steep and verdant slopes climbing out of the sea. But much of the splendor in the tiny Chilean islands that likely inspired Daniel Defoe's "Robinson Crusoe" castaway novel is being eaten away.