- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Gale Tooke
Murray and Stephanie Saunders weren't even planning on having children when whey bought a six-bedroom Victorian home in the early 2000s.
"All of the kids that have lived with us have brought different experiences for us. And they're fun," Gale Tooke, 45, said. "They come home — I say home, they come back every summer, we see them every summer mostly all of them. They're like our extended family, and so is their family. So it's a lot of fun."
"I don't know what other organizations are, but it's like a big family," Gale Tooke said. "We know Dale and Mark personally, my son knows them, my son's around the dressing room. They welcome that kind of thing. They're great, great people. ... They always make sure that you're comfortable and everything's going good."