- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Galina Voskoboeva
It was never a contest, with fellow Italian Flavia Pennetta going up a break in the first game and finishing off Errani in 1 hour, 11 minutes.
Venus Williams has made the dietary leap from steak lover to vegan but admits that in times of weakness she is a "cheagan."
U.S. Open champion Samantha Stosur won the final five games of the rain-delayed match for a 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 victory over Galina Voskoboeva at the Family Circle Cup on Friday.
"Hopefully, like I said, I won't run out of money and have to commentate," she said, again laughing. "But if I do, I will be commentating."
Barely worth talking about by Williams' standards: "I'll have to think about it and see what I can do better, but it was OK," she said.