- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Ganassi Racing
Scott Dixon won his first championship at 23, too young to appreciate what he'd accomplished in his first full season with Chip Ganassi Racing and their first year competing in the IndyCar Series.
Jamie McMurray has no regrets about the ebbs and flows of his career since his 2002 Sprint Cup debut with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Ryan Briscoe will return to the Indianapolis 500 this year in a car fielded by Chip Ganassi Racing.
"We had a tough, tough beginning of the season. We had a tough Indy 500. We had a tough midseason," Ganassi said.
But as team owner Ganassi noted, by winning championships every five years and not letting Franchitti's takeover derail him, Dixon has proven "what a tenacious guy he is.