- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ganassi Racing
Scott Dixon won his first championship at 23, too young to appreciate what he'd accomplished in his first full season with Chip Ganassi Racing and their first year competing in the IndyCar Series.
Jamie McMurray has no regrets about the ebbs and flows of his career since his 2002 Sprint Cup debut with Chip Ganassi Racing.
Ryan Briscoe will return to the Indianapolis 500 this year in a car fielded by Chip Ganassi Racing.
"We had a tough, tough beginning of the season. We had a tough Indy 500. We had a tough midseason," Ganassi said.
But as team owner Ganassi noted, by winning championships every five years and not letting Franchitti's takeover derail him, Dixon has proven "what a tenacious guy he is.