- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Gar Schulin
But Mr. Schulin, the Sons of the American Revolution member, said the town shouldn't be too eager to look past its history.
"The Culpeper Minute Men Battalion Flag is an American flag and symbol which belongs to all of us," said Gar Schulin, past president of the local chapter of Sons of the American Revolution. "It is not — and should never be — labeled as, or be confused with, a mere political symbol."