- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Gareth Barry
Borussia Dortmund's impressive display over the weekend earned it first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll on Tuesday.
England defender Gary Cahill has been ruled out of the European Championship after fracturing his jaw in Saturday's final warmup match against Belgium.
England midfielder Gareth Barry says players and coach Fabio Capello must rebuild interest in the team following a disappointing World Cup campaign.
"You see the friendlies before the World Cup, the hype is very big. Everyone is looking forward to a good campaign," Barry said. "When things don't go to plan, then you get the other end of the scale. It's up to the players and the management staff to bring the fans back. So you can understand the ticket sales being low, but the players will now want to put things right and fill the stadium back up. You do that by playing well, and getting the performances right."
HARRISON, N.J. (AP) - England midfielder Gareth Barry says players and coach Fabio Capello must rebuild interest in the team following a disappointing World Cup campaign.