- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Gareth Morgan
A doctor from London has been tapped to serve as the new director for a cancer institute at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, replacing the center's founder and longtime leader, officials announced Tuesday.
Kill a cat. Save a bird. That's not quite the message one New Zealand environmental activist wants to send, but at the same time — he does want to rid his country of pet cats.
Because that lifespan is likely to be extended for patients treated at the institute, Morgan said they can be thought of as being cured.
"I am thrilled to be taking up this new post and very much look forward to the opportunities it presents," Morgan said.