- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Gareth Tindall
The Sunshine Tour will make leading golfers choose between the world's richest tournament in South Africa and Tiger Woods' charity event in California from next year.
Masters champion Charl Schwartzel first showed his potential on a big stage last year in the World Golf Championship at Doral when he went toe-to-toe with Ernie Els until losing ground at the end.
"Every so often in life, an opportunity comes along that one just cannot refuse," Tindall said.
Just one month after Gareth Tindall announced plans for a new World Golf Championship in South Africa as early as next year _ an announcement that caught the PGA Tour by surprise because there is still not a firm date or title sponsor _ the Sunshine Tour announced he will be leaving at the end of June to take a job in the business world.