- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Garfield Taylor
Mr. Taylor said the strategy was complicated and that other advisers "did not, and could not," follow the strategy because of the amount of work and sophistication required to execute it successfully," the suit said.
In response, Mr. Taylor said the strategy was complicated and other advisers "did not and could not" follow it because of the amount of work and sophistication required to execute it successfully," the lawsuit said.