- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Garfield Taylor
In response, Mr. Taylor said the strategy was complicated and other advisers "did not and could not" follow it because of the amount of work and sophistication required to execute it successfully," the lawsuit said.
Mr. Taylor said the strategy was complicated and that other advisers "did not, and could not," follow the strategy because of the amount of work and sophistication required to execute it successfully," the suit said.