- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Garfield Taylor
In response, Mr. Taylor said the strategy was complicated and other advisers "did not and could not" follow it because of the amount of work and sophistication required to execute it successfully," the lawsuit said.
Mr. Taylor said the strategy was complicated and that other advisers "did not, and could not," follow the strategy because of the amount of work and sophistication required to execute it successfully," the suit said.