- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Garlon Green
Garlon Green dreamed of a victory over Kansas long before he played for TCU.
"We come out here every day. We put our heart and soul into it every night, every morning," Green said. "I've grown up since I was 3 years old having a dream to beat Kansas or beat anybody. I've always believed in myself."
"We're going to do what we need to do to carry on this momentum," Green said. "It was fun. But we have a game here pretty soon coming up so we have to get ready for this."