- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Garret Anderson
Let's not dissect every possible movement the kid can make and try to find a smidge of possible negative. Let's enjoy the Home Run Derby for what it is and have some fun watching Bryce Harper try to blast a few balls out of Citi Field in New York.
Ted Lilly overcame a rough start to win his second straight outing with Los Angeles, and the Dodgers capitalized on two Washington errors during a four-run first in an 8-3 victory over the Nationals on Sunday.