- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Garrett Gilbert Items
On Saturday night, Ruben Narcisse's photo will grace the giant scoreboard screen at Royal-Texas Stadium and 98,000 fans will honor him with a moment of silence.
Texas spent the offseason loading up a new power running game that was going to get tough yards and first downs when they need it.
John Brantley was no Tim Tebow, though Auburn's Cameron Newton, who was once a Gator, did a pretty good imitation of the former Florida star.
Garrett Gilbert has hardly played since high school and in his only meaningful college game, he threw four interceptions as Texas lost the national championship to Alabama.
Line: Alabama by 37 1/2.
Quick, name a Big 12 quarterback being mentioned as a Heisman Trophy candidate.
Run, run, run. That's all Texas coach Mack Brown wants to talk about.
When Garrett Gilbert's big moment came, he nearly panicked.
The start of a new season means the Texas Longhorns can finally _ thankfully _ start talking about something other than their last game and answering the constant questions of "What if?"