- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Garrett Hartley Items
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
Robbie Gould kicked a 38-yard field goal to lift the Chicago Bears to a 23-20 victory over Baltimore Sunday in a game delayed about two hours by a torrential downpour.
Matt Prater kicked a 28-yard field goal as time expired and Peyton Manning and Denver overcame the first 500-yard passing game in Dallas history to keep the Broncos unbeaten with a 51-48 victory over the Cowboys on Sunday.
The older Manning is 3-0 in the NFL against his sibling, with the other two victories coming when Peyton was with the Colts.
The Dallas Cowboys should know this drill by now.
This miserable season without their suspended coach won't end in a playoff appearance for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
Kai Forbath keeps making field goals for the Washington Redskins, and Sunday he broke an NFL record.
Wideout Michael Crabtree was in uniform Tuesday and practicing with the San Francisco 49ers for the first time this preseason.
As if NFL coaches needed something else to worry about.