- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Garrett Jackson
Nearly five months after Alec Baldwin was fired by MSNBC for using anti-gay slurs, the actor has again waded into troubled waters by sending a homophobic tweet to a former Mitt Romney aide.
Mr. Jackson replied, "Need to do a film on how you and Hollywood distort our lives."
"Glad @ABFalecbaldwin agent finally got to him to tell him to stop. Noticed he has deleted the on the knees tweet," Mr. Jackson said.