- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Garry Shewan
"People who wish to express their alternative sub-culture identity freely should not have to tolerate hate crime — something that many people have to endure on a daily basis," said Assistant Chief Constable Garry Shewan.
"This has been senseless on a scale I have never witnessed before in my career," said Garry Shewan, assistant chief constable of Greater Manchester police.