- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Garth Brooks
The winner of Season 2 of “America’s Got Talent,” Terry Fator, has a new live-concert disc on Blu-ray and DVD.
There are so many huge tours by country artists these days — George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean and at least a half-dozen others — it's easy to think it's always been this way.
A Nashville jury has sided with country music singer Garth Brooks in a dispute he had with a former employee over $226,000.
Jay Leno's farewell "Tonight Show" drew the late-night show's biggest audience in more than 15 years, NBC said Friday.
Make way for Jimmy Fallon.
Jay Leno has said goodbye to "The Tonight Show" before, but not like this. The comedian became tearful and choked up Thursday as he concluded what he called the "greatest 22 years of my life."
As health care deadline nears, White House and allies scramble to enroll the young and healthy
Longtime country music fan Jay Leno is putting a Nashville spin on his last days at the helm of NBC's "The Tonight Show."
Republican officials are grappling with whether they can stomach holding their 2016 nominating convention in Las Vegas, which for many represents pretty much everything that a family values party should be trying to avoid.
Jimmy Fallon's "Tonight" show, which debuts next month with actor Will Smith and U2 as guests, will look familiar to people who appreciate his current work in the time slot following Jay Leno.
Jay Leno will close out his 22-year run as host of NBC's the "Tonight" show with a nod to the future and to the past.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Black Keys, John Legend and Band of Horses are joining with sports celebrities and Citi for a series of special evenings leading up to the Super Bowl.
Garth Brooks isn't ready to talk specifics about his looming comeback, but there should be more than enough music this week to sate the country superstar's fans for a while.
George Jones, the peerless, hard-living country singer who recorded dozens of hits about good times and regrets and peaked with the heartbreaking classic "He Stopped Loving Her Today," has died. He was 81.
Garth Brooks and George Strait will perform together for the first time at next month's Academy of Country Music Awards to honor Dick Clark.
Later in November, he confirmed on "Good Morning America" that, yes, he is getting the band back together.
He told country music fan Robin Roberts that he would do a "world tour" in 2014, but offered no details.