- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Garth Brooks Items
An accountant for country singer Garth Brooks says she knew of no conditions attached to his $500,000 donation to a hospital in his Oklahoma hometown.
An Oklahoma hospital executive discussed country singer Garth Brooks' request that the facility return a $500,000 donation in an email to staff members in March 2009, according to trial testimony Thursday.
An Oklahoma hospital executive says country singer Garth Brooks considered giving $15 million to his facility if it would name itself after his late mother.
An Oklahoma hospital executive discussed country singer Garth Brooks asking for a $500,000 donation back in an email to staff members.
Lawyers for Garth Brooks and an Oklahoma hospital clashed Wednesday over whether the facility promised to name a women's center in honor of the country star's late mother after he made a $500,000 donation.
Lawyers for country singer Garth Brooks told jurors Wednesday that a hospital's internal documents back his claim that a $500,000 donation was intended for a women's center to be named after his late mother.
Lawyers for country singer Garth Brooks say a hospital's internal documents back his claim that a $500,000 donation was intended for a women's center to be named after his late mother.
The lawyer for an Oklahoma hospital that accepted a half-million-dollar gift from Garth Brooks in 2005 says the country singer knew when he made the donation that it came with no strings attached.
Country music star Garth Brooks is suing an Oklahoma hospital that he says reneged on a promise to name a building after his late mother in exchange for a $500,000 donation.