- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Gary A. Gubisch
Latest Gary A. Gubisch Items
I have zero tolerance for the zero-tolerance policy that continues to suspend 6- and 7-year-old boys from school for using fingers, Pop-Tarts and pencils as "guns." Shame on those persons who are the source of this nonsense. One can only hope that sanity will quickly be restored and that grown-ups will again behave as adults, setting the proper examples of behavior for our young to learn from and aspire to.
Unfortunately, there have been absolutely no surprises so far in this election cycle, and the ugliness will only increase before we make it to the finish line in November.